IT Project Manager, Cloud Solutions - Germany
We are recruiting an IT Project Manager, Cloud Solutions based in Munich.
You will play a key role within the implementation team and work with customers to gather requirements and implement Esker’s on-premise software and Cloud solutions. Project Manager will get the opportunity to grow and learn about the leading solutions in business process automation. You will work with sales, internal and customer technical teams all together.
Your missions :
- Define requirements during customer workshops, in the presales cycle
- Design the specification and prototype utilizing technologies such as end-user interface, reports and workflow
- Develop rules and scripts or supervise the development for Order2Cash and Pruchase2Pay solutions
- Execute test cases to validate the product configurations
- Document product configurations for clients
- Trouble-shoot issues that arise in the course of configuring solutions
- Install, train end users on customer site occasionally
Desired Skills :
- You have higher education in IT and you care about client satisfaction
- Fluent in English and German
- Integration with SAP experience a plus & understanding and business knowledge of accounting and finance a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently to meet project goals,
- Flexible to travel (domestic and/or international) to meet business needs
What we offer :
- The stability of a large company, the collaborative spirit of a startup
- A stimulating and international work environment
- A training in Lyon, France during several weeks, paid by the company
Who we are :
Esker is the third largest software editor in the Rhone Alp region of France, our SaaS solutions automate paper business processes : invoices, sales orders, purchase orders…
Nearly 11, 000 clients across the globe trust Esker with their business, including BASF, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Mars, Sanofi, Ford, McDonalds etc.
Founded over 30 years ago, with double-digit growth over the last 4 years, we employ more than 400 Eskerians in 12 offices (Europe, Asia, Australia, USA).
Software editor in dematerialization and document process automation software using SaaS, we are looking to respond to the challenge of this rapidly growing market by fulfilling our goal to become the world-wide reference in the dematerialization market.