IT Professional Services Consultant - Italy
We are recruiting an IT Professional Services Consultant, based in Milan, Italy.
You will play a key role within the implementation team and work with customers to gather requirements and implement Esker’s on-premise software and SaaS solutions. Professional Services Engineer will get the opportunity to grow and learn about the leading solutions in business process automation.
Your missions :
- Utilize a variety of technologies to customize the Esker solutions such as end-user interface, reports and workflow to meet client business requirements
- Define requirements, design the specification and prototype; develop rules and scripts
- Execute test cases to validate the product configurations as specified
- Document product configurations for clients
- Trouble-shoot issues that arise in the course of configuring solutions and ensure these issues are ultimately resolved to the satisfaction of the project manager
- Work with sales, research & development and technical support teams to resolve issues for clients
- Install, train end users on customer site occasionally
Desired Skills :
- You have higher education in IT and you care about client satisfaction
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently to meet project goals, possess excellent verbal, written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and be able and flexible to travel (domestic and/or international) to meet business needs
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Integration with SAP experience a plus & understanding and business knowledge of accounting and finance a plus
What we offer :
- The stability of a large company, the collaborative spirit of a startup
- A stimulating and international work environment
- A training in Lyon, France during 3 months, paid by the company
Who we are :
Esker is the third largest software editor in the Rhone Alp region of France, our SaaS solutions automate paper business processes: invoices, sales orders, purchase orders…
Nearly 5, 000 clients across the globe trust Esker with their business, including Samsung, Starbucks, Sanofi, Babolat, Lafuma, Lyse Charmel, Direct Energie, SAP France.
Founded over 30 years ago, we employ 500 Eskerians in 12 offices (Europe, Asia, Australia, USA). With double-digit growth over the last 4 years (+12% in 2015), our revenue is now 66 million euros.
Software editor in dematerialization and document process automation software using SaaS, we are looking to respond to the challenge of this rapidly growing market by fulfilling our goal to become the world-wide reference in the dematerialization market.