Business Development Manager M/F - Remote
Esker is looking for a business development manager to join its team in the Netherlands.
You will be responsible for building new business and growing our client portfolio (local and international key accounts and middle market) in the Netherlands by selling AI-driven cloud-based business process automation solutions.
In addition to direct sales, you will also lead and develop our partner network in the Netherlands, particularly with KPMG.
- Maintain and grow business from our existing customers by using your relationship skills to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify prospects by cold calling finance, customer service and IT managers to understand their business needs in terms of document process automation solutions and cost saving.
- Actively engage with the field marketing team to research and generate new business leads.
- Build relationships with prospects by arranging meetings to give presentations and functional demonstrations of Esker’s solutions.
- Develop and present sales proposals, negotiate prices, terms and conditions to sign new deals.
- Accurately record and report sales and forecast.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor degree required.
- 10 years’ experience in outside sales and direct selling of complex, high-end IT solutions to C-level required.
- Native Dutch and fluent in English. French is a nice to have
- Strong business and technology acumen. Knowledge of order-to-cash and procure-to-pay solutions would be a plus.
- Customer service oriented and success driven with great communication skills.
- Travel within the assigned territory and in France and Belgium may be required.