Accountant & Office Manager - Sydney
Esker is a global software solutions company and a recognised leader in document automation solutions for Order-to-Cash and Procure-to-Pay cycles. Over 6,000 companies run their business on Esker cloud solutions.
Esker is headquartered in France with subsidiaries in the U.S.A, U.K., Germany, Spain, Italy, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
We are looking for an Accountant & Office Manager to join our fast-growing team in Australia (26 employees).
Ensure the efficient & smooth running of financial functions:
- Maintain company full set of accounts in a timely, complete and accurate manner,
- Ensure the smooth running of daily financial functions and operations (for example : bank reconciliation and cash flow forecasting)
- Prepare accurate monthly closing and reporting,
- Responsible for compliance with Group and company internal controls, policies and procedures and continuous improvement on all financial aspects,
- Ensure tax compliance of the subsidiary,
- Assist auditors for annual audit and liaise with external actors (tax agent, company secretary, banker,...)
- Ensure compliance with all accounting standards, taxation regulations, statutory law, and Companies Act.
Contribute to the efficient & smooth running of daily operations of our Australian subsidiary:
- Assist with on-boarding of new employees,
- Prepare payroll,
- Assist the subsidiary’s Managing Director with the administrative and office management tasks of the subsidiary and with the organisation of company events
- Assist the sales team with ad-hoc duties.
Who you are
We are interested in hearing from you if you:
- Have a Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting or related professional accounting qualifications such as ACCA, CA or CPA,
- Have 3+ years proven working experience in a similar role,
- Have the ability to work with tight deadlines,
- Are a team player with a can-do attitude, self-driven, proactive and problem-solving skills,
- Have the ability to liaise with staff at all levels in a multicultural environment,
- Have excellent verbal and written English skill,
Given the current sanitary conditions, you are already based out of Australia.